Do you love your animals?
Some of us love them & make them as sick as we are!
Whoops I just sneezed at you, did you get my disease, I sure hope not!
Whoops did you swallow my sneeze, uh oh, I don’t know it’s real name, so I hope you didn’t get Whoops Disease.
Whoops is a disease that is some sort of waterborne microscopic organism with so many normal symptoms that your ignorant doctors make misdiagnosis repeatedly for other diseases.
The symptoms are listed in the following pages, they effect humans and animals. Do you love your animals?
I love mine, and made him as sick as me! But his vet has the treatment, that saline was added to, for the general treatment of parasites. Because sneezing on him has made his health as horrid as mine, well maybe my males. Whoops disease symptoms for males and females are different, here’s one link to find out the details I’ve lived with. Animals can get this from humans also. My Mystin displays the male symptoms, and he’s still alive, maybe because he got one ‘weak parasite treatment correctly at the veterinary office, but he needs the concentrate multiplied by 10.
A clear sign for animals is the single long cut on both of the front canines, that begins AFTER SNEEZES, THE TEETH which WILL HEAL FINE if the long cuts are cleaned 3 to 6 times before they start healing, with the pet toothpaste & infant brush, AND allowed to fully heal with no touching, if the skin is broken by finger nail or toothbrush after they start healing, then the poor animal has a yucky canine. If the tooth is not brushed the teeth can starve the critter or they can heal with yuck in them.
THE SNEEZES which can KILL when the animal has them repetitiously and cannot sleep, THE SYMPTOMS LIVE A TIMELINE OF EVENTS OVER YEARS OF TIME. But there is also the food problems from the acid re-flux that swell the throat and make it hard to swallow anything not fluid. Being unable to eat and the sneezes are death dealing, I’ve helped my baby with soft kitty food AND chicken fatty water, because that’s what he prefers. He’ll drink tuna juice, but he does not tuna in olive oil. Beef & lamb & turkey juice and other fish juices might be nice.
The itchy problems, from dry skin, are more advanced with the animals because the critters like cats and dogs with fur covered skin have hair that means only claws dig through to itch their skin. Thus the scabs from the itching grow with the itchiness, and I hope my animal gets correct treatment before a painfully raw scratch causes and infection that leads to death through an attack or another disease. Additionally, there are weeks where he’s been blind. I think if he gets the proper parasitic treatment while he’s not blind he’ll be able to see fine for the rest of his life.
The amount of liquid intake increases the peeing need, and it also causes the body to suffer diarrhea, my poor little kitty keeps going potty about 3 to 5 times more than normal. He’s so sick right now with the diarrhea he smells stinky and he has been sleeping outside on the porch for running to the yard.
THE HUMAN SYMPTOMS ARE , in some ways, THE ANIMALS SYMPTOMS, but the animals can die from poor teeth possibly, acid re-flux, and from lack of sleep with sneezing because they have trouble sneezing laying down. And there are side effects that alter the body compositionally and because of multiple thoughts on this disease I now am assuming that this is a technologically advancing disease.
My baby disappeared over a year ago I believe he died in the wilderness of home, I still cry missing him at times and so upset I made him sick when he could be treated at Lakewood Vets.
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6