The previous posts described some of the symptoms of what my family and I have been suffering. With the posts about MALES; FEMALES; and ANIMALS., the disease is outlined, but the doctors are still ignorant of most of the effects on people and how it is in the United States.
The sneezing, with this disease, is ridiculously consistent & painful. Since I believe this infection was passed to me in anothers sneeze, it means that the sneezing can pass this to everyone and anyone else that breathes any moist bits of a sneeze. I’m not sure how many generations of this disease continue through, but I know I was an individual that got this from another person and I passed it on to my family. So sneezes are loud, eventually they hurt, and they cause other body functions to be harder to live through OR even live around. It’s a big pain when you sneeze and pee leaks out because my, and maybe your, bladder feels like it’s being squeezed.
In addition I’m not sure if everyone has this or not, but these additional symptoms & at times treatments are working with me and possibly you also.
- Mole on the face, left cheek, that moves from lower check to upper face almost to eye AND then disappears with treatment.
- You don’t need to worry about cancer with this, if you’re having all the other symptoms also.
- Has not been treated by me, I’m waiting on doctors who think symptoms are a bunch of other issues connected to the weight gain from this disease and poor eating habits they ASSume I have:
- Higher cholesterol, peaks with LDL’s at 142, which is close to the 139 for treatment that allows organs to not get squashed by the excess moisture in the body.
- Odd sugar flow aspects, people without diabetes get diabetes for no discernible reason. And people with diabetes have sugar variation weirdnesses regularly.
- Recently I had a whole week where if I took a bath I needed to disconnect my insulin pump, with a 3 to 8 hour bath that has meant no incoming insulin, but that’s the only way to avoid low sugar attacks. I got out of the bath with my sugar at 102 after 4 hours of no insulin and normally that would have left me with sugar over 300.
- Mood swings;
- Head aches;
- Constant head congestion & chest congestion which I treat as was described on previous pages.
- Pimples on back of neck & middle of back, for women near bra strap, also at the groin, but for men it may not be happening if it is, it could be in another or similar location.
- For women- with the mid cycle a big pimple blister appears on the inner butt cheek,
- I have treated mine with BOIL EASE.
- For women the pimple lasts until your period and fades almost away into the next cycle with no treatment needed after the period ends.
- I do not know if men have this happen ,in a way, also BUT they can try the BOIL EASE for care of pimples & boils.
- it works for me and can be bought at pharmacy in stores OR pharmacies that have the supply OR online.
- I have treated mine with BOIL EASE.
- Nasty headaches, water on skin treats these. Either water on the head, hands, body, anywhere.
- If a soaking bath can’t work for you, the wet cloth on the head, needing to be remoistened regularly works, I use a hat to hold that on my head.
- OR soaking a hand in a bowl or sink of water works also, but prunies result.
- Often these are late afternoon evening problems, so taking
- a soaking bath for around 15 to 20 minutes OR taking a shower for 30 to 40 minutes works deleting the headache until it comes again.
Because of that there are more reasons for me to share with you some X-rays of my body and how it is not looking right.
Bone Body Effects
The pictures of my body from April of 2015 show comparable differences with the pictures of July 2016, the pictures were taken because of injuries that are not seen, in fact I can’t see through the bones like the X-ray is supposed to show. The surfaces of the bones in the pictures are incorrect for viewing any fractures. When the anterior rear outside of the Tibia is damaged or the far bottom outside of the Ulna taking pictures of the interior or the fore angle will result in nothing.
I am not having problems on the inner sides of my bones the easily viewed areas of the Tibia or Fibia’s, but we have a medical system of this is common, and of course no uncommon things ever happen. The problems are all on the outer back inner sides of the Tibia’s, but the one injury to the right leg has bent the fibula out, damaged my right hip, and has added stress to the left leg. Generally doctors only look to see what they have found commonly in the past, uncommon situations goof their diagnoses up because they aren’t trying to find the abnormal, they are not taught to be investigators only prognosticators. And even though our bodies are systems like computers, our actions and lifestyles are never the same.
Body Changes Displayed
NO PICTURE LIKE THESE WILL SHOW ANYTHING, specially when the X-ray mathematics aren’t correct for the situation. These pictures are like taking a picture of the driver’s side of the car for the insurance when the key slash is on the passenger side of the car. A REAL body exam is needed, because these are not normally situated fractures. But this post isn’t about the stupid medical system and dumb doctors and technicians instead it’s to show the effects visually of the Whoops Disease on Rhapsodie’s body.
April 2015 Pictures
The lost and missing X-rays from 2014 aren’t available for me to share with you, but the ones from April 2015 are:
Inner LEFT LEG
LEFT ARM thumb out to the left,
Notice that weird rim around the leg, it’s not fat or muscle, because fat and muscle is denser so it displays with more whiteness than skin. These pictures display the weird rim edging the body, but there is a lot more in the newest pictures and the contrast is a lot more noticeable.
July 2016 Pictures
The picture above of the left knee and the left arm are not at the exact same angles, but here are the comparisons.
Inner LEFT LEG
LEFT ARM, palm down & thumb out to the right,
What’s weird here is how massive the glow package around the skin is, in comparison to the pictures from the previous year there is a large difference. Which is shared below in the comparison section. But notice that the bone is not visible completely through, there is only a picture of the uninjured drivers side, not the messed up passenger side. Of course the car insurance companies work to examine the broken and displaced vehicle sections not ignoring the car owners because it saves them money, effort, and time. But of course the medical profession wastes people’s lives and their money because they don’t listen to the patients, they do what they’ve been taught only. They do not listen or work to compare properly.
Comparisons of images:
Here are my comparisons of the visual images I have, of course the files were not shared completely either, because on both my disc sets half of the pictures are missing. You can see blood vessels &/or nerves in the surrounding tissues, but you don’t see the mass of fat or muscle. Because an X-Ray uses a “stream of electromagnetic radiation shorter [than the] wavelength [of] light” there is often a very detailed and reflective image shared. (Greenfield, 2007) With a water mass over the normal amounts surrounding the body bones, it is likely that the radiation fails because of the reflection & refraction potentials of water not calculated into the X-rays.
Inner LEFT LEG
Yes the angles are not the same, that’s why the mass of the bones in the right picture look larger than the mass of bones in the left, but the ankle to knee tibia and fibula are almost the same, the fibula is straighter in the left picture. Close ups of the thin views display blood vessels and nerves.
LEFT ARM, April 2015- Palm up thumb out to the left VS. July 2016- Palm down & thumb out to the right,
It’s my belief that this is a water mass added to the views, in fact the visuals of the zoomed sections display blood vessels and possibly more too.
Zoomed Blood Vessel Views
Generally the softer body tissues don’t display very easily. The mirror systems with refraction and the other systems with reflection can vary the x-ray images if the mathematical formulas are not shifted for the variations, and this a good reason that Rhapsodie’s X-rays are not displaying the refraction of the magnetic pad only the reflection from the surfaces of solids as well as the show throughs of the surfaces with no density.
Left Leg Zoomed
Left Inner Knee
So the display of blood vessels is likely easier on my body presently than on the body of a person without the water weight. This amount of water, if it is water, means that my body water mass is higher than 70%.
For example if I used to weigh 150 pounds and now I weigh 180 but I’ve decreased calories and have increased fluid intake, and these pictures are displaying water, then there was at least a 15% increase in body water amounts. It’s likely more than that, but so far I’m ignored as being a pain because the doctors are ignorant.
My body looks fat, but the doctors have not done a body composition test which measures the amount of fat versus bone and muscle. Nor has there been a pain test. AND my left shoulder became dislocated for the first time in my life early in July of 2016. Living in discomfort for about 6 weeks still extends now, after my movements in an abnormal situation realigned my shoulder, awkwardly. The visit to Dr. Terhaar an Orthopedic surgeon in Western NY on September 1st after an emergency room visit on August 28th verified for me my pain tolerance.
Additionally examination of the x-ray technician’s manual demonstrated many different equations for the calculations including the real Body Composition test, not the fake, BMI based on a weight assssumption for fat with because of person’s height & weight. A person that is a full grown adult with fine bones, and doesn’t eat a lot or doesn’t exercise a lot may be a normal weight of 90lbs, which is a healthy weight for them. Another person that’s the same height, who jogs, boxes, does a lot of exercise and weighs 110 pounds can be super healthy, while the doctors judge that person as being overweight for their height and bone mass, AND muscle weighs more than fat, so the doctors can be totally wrong.
Dr. Terhaar informed me that he had suffered a dislocated shoulder in the past, while he was testing me I used my right hand on my shoulder to realign it again because it had slipped again. Being out for so long could have damaged my muscles as well as other areas, the doctor informed me further examination with an MRI and another doctor is needed. But what was most affirming for me was the slightly nauseous pained look on his face when I made the noise. It could have been because he associated that sound with the pain he suffered previously, or it could have been because the sound bothered his ears. At the end of the visit I felt like there was at least one doctor that would work to find that facts before drawing a conclusion that could be incorrect based on gossip and the common situation observed.
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6