My really handsome kitty is dead now, I think, he disappeared and is presumed dead. My newer kitties are:
- one presumed dead, and
- the other one biting me.
My parents cat has also been biting at me. So I must assume that it’s a WHOOPS DISEASE thing, which means that these normally nice and affectionate animals think I’m tasty. Likely because I’m close to dying OR my skin is so deliciously ‘cat food’ tasty that biting me is an attractive kitty option. Take care if you have a dog, they may OR may not be as attracted to you as my cats are to me. They also MAY BE more careful with their master/mistress…BUT they may not be…I don’t know you & I don’t know your animals.
My cat biting at me haven’t broken the skin with the biting, they have barely bruised me, but the biting actions are so abnormal for them that I’m afraid that I’m just getting closer to dying all the time. AND this could be happening with you and your pets also. BUT please don’t react harshly with your critters, it’s just you having Whoops Disease, and if the doctors ever treat us the pets will still be ours to care for.
For me if I pet my cat for a while after it’s bit me, and then get close to its mouth, it’s so happy I’ve been nice that it doesn’t even try to bite me until the next time I accidentally put my hand in it’s face when I haven’t been affectionate towards it recently &/OR it’s hungry enough not to care how affectionate I’ve been.
Other Connecting Posts
Please beware they are grouped based on a style of topics.
Diabetic’s and Treatments
[Sorry posts still need dividing & completing for better online reading.]
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7a. Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7a2. About How SOME Symptoms Mimic Other Diseases & Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5b.- BMI Ignorance Versus Accurate Body Composition Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b6. Problems with Diabetes & ABNORMAL Sugars in Life
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects [Not done Image Inserts Still needed]
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7c3. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes, BUT Additional Disease Issues [Not done Image Inserts Still needed]
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Me & My Pets Updates
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 11. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
Pain ASSessment Inaccuracies & Health Issues
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6
- #25- Infectious PAIN Variances
- #26- Your healthcare is YOUR HEALTHCARE!
- #27- Good COMMUNICATION a Necessity
- #28- More ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS with Good Reporting, Filing, & Reviewing
- #29- OUR Responsibilities!
- #30- Growing PAIN Problems