More here continuing from #28- More ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS with Good Reporting, Filing, & Reviewing … Our Responsibilities… So all of the work of our healthcare has been handed to strangers, doctors, technicians, nurses, pharmacists, and the government BUT we all have responsibilities for our selves, BUT do we take care of our responsibilities for our selves and our families?
Unhealthy Patient Diets Can Add to Pain Problems
Unhealthy diets can cause us to have deficiencies in our systems that significantly add to problems with our growing bones.
Yes, I said growing.
http://www.boost-bone-density.com/causes.html is a site that is very informative about bone growths. Including information corresponding to bone density is a massing of bone cells in smaller amounts of space, my dense bones for many years suffered almost no pain. Injuries which have caused my bones to repeatedly work to fix themselves, could be causes for why I now know a lot more about weather pain, but my self treatment seems to keep the pain from being too bad presently… it is not only a continually good diet, but it also is ginger which is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- white flower foods, (with the flour a sugared starch with NO value other than it is not sugar),
- high sugar (cane sugar is often bleached, and strained so that all we get are the sweet remainders left behind from the health of the cane),
- highly processed foods with the added chemicals that can break the natural body, and
- lots of physical inactivity also can add to the problems grown for us as a people.
Many of us begin trying to live healthy after we have lived in fun for many years. But how many of us are suffering from our fun, with possibly injuries or problems that add cause to our reasons for suffering pain?
Blah, blah, blah… yes I talk too much, sorry. But you may also find that the use of nature can enhance your health. For me the old Dr. Jarvis treatment of unpasteurized cider vinegar and local honey has resulted in me avoiding the medicines for Acid Re-flux, Allergies, and possibly arthritis also. The previous Bone Density link shares information about how chemicals treating Thyroid conditions actually do not add value to bone building in the body.
All of our natural care for ourselves is another addition to the information we should share with our doctors. They also may be ignorant of us because they skin a small sheet of information about us. And the longer we have been treated the more fiddling files there are about us for our doctors to review.
So we should
So we all should have
- a list of our medications, even the natural ones we use instead,
- a list of all our self treatments & when,
- a list of all the doctors we have visited & when,
- a list of the doctor associated hospitals also,
- diagnoses they have made,
- medications they have prescribed for what,
- tests they have done, for what, and when those were done, AND
- other information.
This way we keep a medical record for our lives and for a reference to use in sharing with others.
The value of our own records
For us the value is a binder of work we’ve done for ourselves. AND this assists us when we seek out new doctors, did they get reports from all your doctors about all your medications or were there missing files that they need to have?
And you know why this is my recommendation?
It’s because I’m not anyone but me, there is no guide in their files designating me for them. The sense of this is because a lot of doctors I’ve visited recently tend to generalize me with all other diabetics they have treated, but I am me not them. So generally there is at least 2 minutes of every 10 minute visit with a doctor telling them to check my A1C records, to do the research, that I am healthy. And there are still doctors that do not look beyond their past knowledge of other people before they start estimating me and the pain I have been living with.
- records of my lower caloric intake have been ignored?
- With the body situations of having eaten very little for over 3 years that could be effecting my bones, joints, organs, and other body areas too.
- records of balanced food consumption have been ignored?
- With my work to eat balanced amounts of food diminished by no hunger.
- comments about skin, hair, body, and other problems have been put to the side because only one issue at a time can be taken into account.
- IT HAS TO BE A KNOWN ISSUE
- What idiocy, how can you know any issue if you don’t take the time, effort, and energy to make a real determination of the issue?
- My words aren’t heard!
- IT HAS TO BE A KNOWN ISSUE
AND I’ve used the internet for RESEARCH also
Research for me includes having looked at
- Osteomylitus, [NO TESTS done for this yet]
- Respiratory Alkalosis, [NO TESTS done for this yet]
- Diabetes Insipidus, [NO TESTS done for this yet]
- Microscopic Waterborne Parasites/ Organisms, [1 TEST done for this INCORRECTLY] and
- Hyponatremia water–electrolyte imbalances, [NO TESTS done for this yet]
which ALL fit me somewhat. The Respiratory Alkalosis was proven not to be asthma AND Diabetes Insipidus have bone weakness associations; the Osteomylitus may have been acquired with walking around barefoot and having a nasty prickly bite me the inflammation in my right calf started about 2 months after that. There has been no other work by doctors, beyond believing the lies of technician’s who were too overworked in reports, reading of information, and going through so many files.
AND because I don’t want to insult them with asking for tests for these, because the microscopic parasite test I asked for was a work done by so many to find the test. BUT the LAB SHOULD HAVE SAID “Go to the hospital, we can’t do that here LIED!” And this lie has made my whole family get infected also, I lost my Walmart job because of the disease, BUT my family sacrificed so I could go to college.
Then I fractured my right calf and have had more falls, likely increased in intensity because the parasite has altered my whole system. AND because of the lies added to my files which have caused doctors to think I’m a ‘drug addict’ instead of them treating me like I’m trying to get healthy again. MY medical file, which I didn’t make, could have eliminated that mistreatment, with my files of prescriptions showing every drug I ever got as well as the hospitals & doctors I used…
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6