More here continuing from #27- Good COMMUNICATION a Necessity … BUT everything with these tests depends on the technologists and the lab technician’s accurately reporting AND the doctors & their medical teams accurately gathering and filing reports AND reviewing them accurately also.
Better Medical Technical Assessments
There are multiple areas for getting technical assessments medically.
- Blood Tests,
- Picture Assessments,
- BMI (Body Mass Index) assessments, and
these are only a few of the areas where more work is needed to make assessments correctly. In some cases the assessments are just wrong because they do not have the detail needed to be accurate.
A BMI takes a government assessment of weight corresponding to the body and uses that to suppose if you are healthy or not. But did you know that BMI is only using your weight and height for making the assessment of your health? But Farmer John who is out in the garden 8 hours per day with a weight of 200 at a height of 72 inches (6 feet) of height could be way healthier than Everette Pike at a height of 72 inches (6 feet) of height with a weight of 190 could be a lot unhealthier. The BMI doesn’t differentiate based on accurate assessments, it is only used for generalized measures based on generalized estimates of the public.
Body Composition tests which measure the water mass, bone + organ mass, fat mass, and muscle mass can result in much more accurate health assessments. If Farmer John has– 28% muscle & 48% water & 18% bone + organ mass then the fat levels for him are at a 6% level, meaning he is very, very healthy. But the so called healthier Everette Pike according to the BMI estimates could be a person who doesn’t do much more than sit in front of the computer and work. With the exact same heights these men are inaccurately assessed when BMI is the only factor of health assessment. Because weight is the only subset in differentiating and making the estimate of health.
WHY ISN’T THERE A MORE ACCURATE PAIN ASSESSMENT?
Yes the doctors do try to determine how much a person exercises, but do they ever ask about the chores you are doing outside of walking?
Everette Pike in the body composition test results in 12% muscle & 32% water & 20% bone + organ mass then the fat levels for him are at a 36% level, meaning he is very unhealthy. Because of his youth and the loose clothes he wears the BMI assessments show him at a healthier level than farmer John. But he is less hydrated, has a way higher fat on body amount, and is not burning the food with the muscle either. His results from the body composition test could help doctors advise him to exercise more and could assist him in resisting heart diseases and organ problems also.
And these were only examples, what if a woman had a body composition test done that showed 12% muscle & 68% water & 16% bone + organ mass then the fat levels for her would be at a 4% level, meaning she is oddly out of proportion for being alive. And it could cause doctors to make more accurate assessments of problems she is sharing with them.
Reducing the Doctor’s Fear of LEGAL Hassles
Oh yes I have complaints about the technical assessments done, because there are no variances in the assessments from the hospitals who I’m planning on suing for malpractice, liability, and long term disability resulting from lack of good care.
- THEY have misdiagnosis part of my permanent file,
- they have made technical ASSessments THAT WERE WRONG,
- they have made me suffer lies about drug abuse,
- they have let my family think that the doctors who believed the falsified reports are accurate in their diagnosis and
- that I am a hypochondriac because the ONLY estimates they look at are the ones that SIMPLE TO SEE.
Which may mean I’ll need to wait until I’m dead, and my family sues, or I’m treated because they have misfiled and inaccurately billed my insurance and me among other things. But I can sue them for liability, because of lack of proper actions and miscommunication, this will vary because of the law changes, but it’s useful because I can act without dying or getting the accurate diagnoses which I can’t pay for now.
BUT YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF, AND YOUR DOCTORS CAN WORK TO MAKE MORE ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS WITH THEIR WORK & YOUR’S ALSO!
So all of the work of our healthcare has been handed to strangers, doctors, technicians, nurses, pharmacists, and the government BUT we all have responsibilities for our selves, BUT do we take care of our responsibilities for our selves and our families?
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6