More here continuing from #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017 Because months have passed since my last entry I’m adding details from the present situation and the pain shifting. A situation which the doctors have listed as chronic pain, they’re stupid about that, but then they only read what others share with them before making a diagnosis. The February 2018 post demonstrates how the so called ‘chronic pain’ isn’t, it’s in fact circumstantial driven by life AND lack of proper treatment.
There has been a reduction in pain because I do not do much of anything. My huge 583 square foot tiny home doesn’t make me move a lot to do anything. The pain that I feel is taken care of by not doing anything, that’s not healthy but it sure saves money and stupid drugging by doctors who prescribe damaging drugs instead of taking care of the problems OR prescribing natural treatments to take care of problems. The misdiagnosis and lack of investigative care are leading to problems beyond the initial ones.
I’m going to show pictures of present pain at times with comparisons from the past, but there’s not of added detail because those were shared in previous posts. Please think of the value of having doctors who do better work with pain assessments and how that may also help you!
2017 Body Pain Picture
2018- Body Pain Picture
You’ll notice in comparing the images that the pain has decreased, this makes sense with the depreciation of movement and the season of winter.
You can see how the spread of the pain has varied; now the lower left calf feels like it’s splitting over and around the talus, the center bone of the ankle. The right calf is stiffened with clumps that can be rubbed painfully away, likely it’s because of core clotting outside the bone. The upcoming pictures demonstrate how the bone shifting with the legs have damaged things.
Dr. Gingras determined that the right calf outer bone was bending and arthritis was possible in the left knee area, so it doesn’t surprise me that the pain nerves at the connections of those areas suffer also. Problems grown from lack of care are barely discernible now, but they are likely to just get more and more damaging in the years to come even if the doctors do a fully accurate treatment.
If you logically feel out the results from the ‘found’ problems and you look to the pain issues resulting from the lack of proper treatment you can see why these problems are growing. I felt like the doctors didn’t want to do anything even when they offered to do surgery to treat the blood clotting on my right calf. It may have been I read the situation incorrectly, but my primary care doctor should have received notification of that recommendation and I’m not sure that was done either. Maybe my strong pain tolerance threatened their assessments of their own accuracy in diagnoses.
Hip & Knee Problems CREATED from lack of care
This image shows the problem areas and new areas of pain that are inconsistent in amount but they have grown from a lack of care.
I’m not sure if you could read the info under the pictures so I’m adding an enlarged version here, but the credits for the figures are shared above:
Arm Problem Extensions
Previously we discussed how the problems with the uses of the left arm increased the problem possibility for the Left Arm Rotator Cuff. Now the wrist and the elbow are arthritically threatened, because as shown previously rheumatoid arthritis results from lack of care as well as other things.
Images displaying the previous injury and the resulting problems after the fall of 2014 completing the re-seperation. But here is another image of the scar that resulted from those sets of treatment:
This assists in demonstrating how the internal injury spread is a great possibility and that helps explain the problems that have extended to near the wrist and near the elbow now and this is only the scar remaining from the original surgery when the bone shoved through the arm.
So here I am at the beginning of 2018 before doing anything with Spring or Summer having trouble pulling silverware out of the drawer at times AND being unable to do much more than hold my left arm as I do everything. That is except typing, which I do with my arm braced on a support and with pain suffering for days beyond any work like that.
These results from inaccurate examinations and reporting have been enhanced by inaccurate pain assessments. That’s why Rhapsodie has ideas that can assist in helping the doctors who ask us as patients to rate our pain on a scale from 0 to 10 to get better information…
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6