More here continuing from #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better At the present time, my LEFT Forearm, LEFT Calf, RIGHT Calf, RIGHT Forearm, LEFT Rotator Cuff, RIGHT Shoulder, 2nd to smallest toe on my Left foot, are my only real PAIN ISSUES that shift and vary with bone strain in movements.
I generally get upmost days without any pain, but my movements during the day can and sometimes do cause PAIN. A wrong step or a wrong lift can give me lightning pain followed by swelling and an ache that diminishes without more stress if I do not repeat that motion within the next week.
Sleeping is made way more difficult, because my left calf feels like it splits when I rest on my right side for 15 minutes or any more. The exercises for my lower left ankle/calf assigned with physical therapy have increased and advanced the fever of my right calf. It only aches like a bruise presently.
Walking with my left calf wrapped causes pain like shoving micro spears into my bones near the last place a spike of pain happened if I’m on uneven ground and barefoot. Walking with shoes and bracing causes me to ache whenever I take a step wrong at the store, like from pushing a shopping cart. My right calf ONLY hurts when rubbed by hand to remove the swelling that centers over the fracture, that is as yet untreated, and when the fever in the calf gets bad my body temperature rises also.
ANTIBIOTICS CONTINUE TO REMAIN THE ONLY PAIN TREATMENT that removes pain. But doctors’ have continued to ignore this sign of infections in the body. Prescribed treatments only fiddlefarden by brain to disguise from it the reality of pain.
- Steroid– I was allergic so only 2 doses out of 7 were taken, a week of no pain, but I really injured areas that weren’t felt as being in pain. Over 3 months of working to recover to the point I was previous to taking a single dose.
- Acetaminophen/Cod 3o mg & Turmeric Cur-cumin– 24 hours of sleep with 36 hours of fuzzed brain, fluffing away the pain in disguising the problems from nerve central.
- Aspirin/Ibuprofen– 5 to 12 hours of sleep
- NSAID Cream– Anti-Inflammatory, I’ve only used one dose so far.
The fever in my right calf has been regrowing, today April 15th my temperature was over a degree above normal. The area of swelling on my right calf is not associated with ‘bone injury,’ but surgery was mentioned to me this last week. My left arm though is the problem we’ve discussed through this set of blog posts, with the Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017,
- #11- 2013 &
- #12- June 2014 &
- #13- July 2014 &
- #14- August 2014 to Summer 2016 &
- #15- July through December 2016 &
- #16- Winter into Spring 2017
- #17- April 2017
this is the last post for that section of this PAIN Care blog. Because I believe the plate for my LEFT arm has been moving around. And thus the movement of the plate means that the areas of pressure from grip have shifted when pressing in areas also.
My sleep is again being problematic. Because of so much lack of care, lack of physically moving properly regularly I’m almost incapable of walking presently. The present medical system is set up to make sure anywhere there is a problem on your body you have to go in for a separate visit.
The Left shoulder injury could probably have been avoided if there had been care for my lower arm, but there hasn’t been, and I’m still having problems with my left lower arm & the recovery exercises for the shoulder exacerbate the problems with swelling of my Left Forearm.
But beyond them is how the patient will continue to suffer into the future and the cost settlements for injuries that are as yet uncared for as well as uncalculated into the lack of care … The lack of care results have led to a weak left arm, added to taking my ability to do the enjoyable tasks I still love as shared in the beginning of the document.
NEEDING LEFT ARM BRACING FOR ALL NORMAL TASKS,
many of which are avoided because of the work stress spiking pains:
- Holding a bowl of soup, a small notebook, anything at all really with my lower left arm results in spiking and shifting pain with a single move.
- It’s really hard to eat a bowl of cereal.
- Taking out trash, on the kitchen 15 gallon can has not been done, by me in over 2 years, my previous work at McDonalds involved lifting larger trash bags regularly.
- Sorting through my storage of season clothes exchange took over 2 weeks, pain hindered me as did my arm not being powerful enough to brace a suit on a hanger single handedly with my left hand.
- I have not washed a sink full of dishes since the week of the Steroid NO PAIN;
- SWOLLEN NUMB FINGERS, specifically the 2 middle ones of my left hand, started feeling pinched about the summer of 2015 after the Steroid week & this reoccured in September & October of 2016.
- SWOLLEN HAND, if my Left Arm is not angled up to sleep, I awake with it totally numb.
More ARM Work PROBLEMS,
- Watering my plants is uncomfortable with my 1 quart watering container. 2 hands work best.
- Adding water to the humidifier is done with the smallest cooking pot in the house, the 2 to 3.5 cup one. That’s between 16 and 28 ounces, a gallon of milk has to be lifted with 2 hands.
- Lifting my drink mug with my left hand aches.
- I do not comb my hair or brush my teeth with my left hand anymore either.
- Washing Dishes, 1 piece at a time,
- After doing anything normally easy for over 1 hour,
- except for using the typing keyboard, it’s okay with resting my arm on the brace pad on my tucked down bear.
- I haven’t sewn, sketched, crafted, read a book that weighs more than a Harlequin in over 6 months because my left arm can’t support the weight or the use angle stresses presently.
Just earlier this week a metal L door handle touched the upper edge of the YELLOW ORANGE bruise pain on the picture, the pressure felt like having a hand slap onto a bloody purple bruise beneath the skin. That area has never caused me any pain in the past; I would rate that at somewhere near ONE but less than that. It’s the persistent re-ache that is most annoying.
Because months have passed since my last entry I’m adding details from the present situation and the pain shifting. A situation which the doctors have listed as chronic pain, they’re stupid about that, but then they only read what others share with them before making a diagnosis. The February 2018 post demonstrates how the so called ‘chronic pain’ isn’t, it’s in fact circumstantial driven by life AND lack of proper treatment.
Please forgive me, but you’ll likely want to right click and open in a new tab, because the click link MAY NOT WORK.
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- 2013
- #12- June 2014
- #13- July 2014
- #14- August 2014 to Summer 2016
- #15- July through December 2016
- #16- Winter into Spring 2017
- #17- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6
- #25- Infectious PAIN Variances
- #26- Your healthcare is YOUR HEALTHCARE!
- #27- Good COMMUNICATION a Necessity
- #28- More ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS with Good Reporting, Filing, & Reviewing
- #29- OUR Responsibilities!
- #30- Growing PAIN Problems