Rhapsodie’s PAIN Diary continues from beyond the last post- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED– This wasn’t nice, but it was easier than suffering more shitty assessments, but the original shoulder brace shifted something else in my lower left arm. Some may find that their PAIN Diary progression may just have the pain minimizing and totally dropping away as injuries heal progressively. This is what is normally anticipated with healing, and I’ve had multiple switch change pain placements that demonstrate this has been happening with me also.
BUT my lower left arm has NEVER been cared for appropriately by doctors.
July to August 2016
Problems from the lack of care, INACCURATE PAIN ASSESSMENT CORRESPONDENCE, incomplete and falsified records have extended to other body parts as well as my dignity, work ability, my family care with me and other doctor’s care of me. My left rotator cuff was knocked out of place in July 2016. The drop in my shoulder was suffered with for months until August 28th when it was shifted back into position at home.
Then after my demand to go to emergency my need for proper shoulder care had me making my pain estimates what I assumed other people would say in the same situation.
September through December 2016
And my request at emergency got me a shoulder & lower arm brace that was used for 3 days at the start of September 2016, until I determined a more comfortable method because my lower Left arm suffered from wearing the cuff.
The MRI did display 3 injuries on that shoulder, but my high pain tolerance had me living for over 1.5 months with my shoulder dropped 1 to 2 inches below its natural location in the shoulder socket. The accidental blanket re-shifting of my shoulder back into normal placement that happened on August 28th, 2016 was followed by:
- August 28th visit to the Emergency Room.
- 1 visit on September 3rd to a specialist- that prescribed a visit to get an MRI & a visit to a Rotator Cuff surgeon/specialist.
- October 14, 2016 MRI.
- Visit to another specialist was never handled by the office of the September 3rd visit; I set up my own, with another specialist visit on March 8th, 2017.
- Followed by a, March 16th, visit to another surgeon/specialist for examination of my Rotator Cuff MRI.
- This has been followed by his prescription to go for physical therapy at 8 visits, one of which cost $300. AND
- Another visit scheduled with that specialist to review how progressive the physical therapy has been later this month.
It definitely would have been cheaper AND much more progressively beneficial. This has also been proven with the shoulder bracing. This shoulder brace, provided to me at the emergency room assisted in holding the shoulder in place, but it didn’t feel healthy.
There are multiple problems I associate with the lack of use of muscles of the arm, but the shoulder still needed to be braced because it had spent over 6 weeks out of position. Above my wrist but below my scar some lighting bites of pain happen more and more progressively with the use of the hospital brace.
My husband took me to a local pharmacy that had multiple brace types in stock. With examining the package as well as other braces on the internet the cost of the internet brace was significantly less. My husband purchased one of the online braces for me, BUT use of it also caused problems with my lower arm. The pressure of the brace along my arm felt like my bone was soft not stiff in the arm brace.
Another item had been used by me while waiting for the brace that I found good.
My Rotator Cuff Stuffy as shown in the picture here, held by my shoulder, allowed the rest of my body more comfort and freedom, but still braced my shoulder as you can see in comparing the pictures.
Many types of braces are available, the medical industry may not like this, but My Rotator Cuff Stuffy is not tactically bad other than the fact it was created as a stuffed animal and thus I restuffed it about a month ago for better comfort. Its shape & size allows my underarm to be braced up and locked in place while the rear spread feet keep and raised head allow my body to hold it in place. I have worn it under a coat, over flannel shirts, bathrobes, and against bare skin and t-shirts.
While my lower left arm has been protected there is more rawness, and I’ve felt the placement of the plate vary. Now instead of along the scar where there was bone numbness when I touch the outside of my arm, it’s now below my arm and more towards my hand than my elbow.
The pain splitting AND swelling that resulted from the shoulder bracing demonstrated to me that also the injuries of my left calf were splintering as I feel towards my knee and towards my ankle. With use my left arm is splintering towards my wrist. This is not normal but maybe people with dense bones are more likely to have this happen because of the greater bone resistance to splitting breaks which separate bone parts completely…
Please forgive me, but you’ll likely want to right click and open in a new tab, because the click link MAY NOT WORK.
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- 2013
- #12- June 2014
- #13- July 2014
- #14- August 2014 to Summer 2016
- #15- July through December 2016
- #16- Winter into Spring 2017
- #17- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6
- #25- Infectious PAIN Variances
- #26- Your healthcare is YOUR HEALTHCARE!
- #27- Good COMMUNICATION a Necessity
- #28- More ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS with Good Reporting, Filing, & Reviewing
- #29- OUR Responsibilities!
- #30- Growing PAIN Problems