So ended the previous post- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk– The amount on a pain scale was about a 6 with my arm down, but with the arm up against my chest it was only depleted with shoving the Pokey Boney back into place behind the plate. It didn’t go back onto the bone, but at least it wasn’t sticking out any more.
August & Fall 2014- Frictional Discomfort
There were months while I rubbed at a very tiny protuberance that shifted and rubbed behind the plate that hid the bone from my fingers. Sometimes a boney section pecked out from between my solid bone area and the plate that remained as a fracture support. My arm continued to suffer shifting and rubbing feelings of pain, until I finally pressed it down to a more comfortable location multiple months later.
But the bruising on my arm was continually being felt. In fact to this day I can touch the exact locations I rubbed and shifted against for months, seeking comfort with my Left Forearm, as are pictured here:
But multiple inaccurate reports used by doctors & medical technologists have caused them to fake in the estimates while not doing proper examining.
The ONLY accepted official report about my 2005 surgery was the false one stuffed in my files. The X-rays of that arm show glass or gravel, like the plate was to be seen as, but NO CARE HAS BEEN GIVEN, because it has been the patient’s word against the doctor’s inaccurate testimony.
How can we as patient’s continue to accept these inaccuracies AND live by them when we have the exact opposite actually happening to us. Well we human’s do like to be dumb and ignorant when it is too much work to fight for truth and right. Isn’t that why Hitler was so successful with the persecution camps?
The Infrequent & continual rubbing of my lower arm resulted in getting the bruised deepening area feeling on the bone, but there was ALWAYS another item keeping my fingers separated from the bone.
- Wouldn’t a removed plate on my left arm have allowed me to feel the touch of my fingers against the bone?
- For many years there have areas of my lower left arm that do not feel the pressure of my fingers, since 2000, and it still continues.
Presently I feel body areas under my right hand and fingers on my left arm, but my left arm does not feel the same fingers any deeper than the skin, no matter how deep I push against the painful areas of my Left Lower arm. The pressure push feels like pushing into a deep raw bruise.
There were many interstitial circumstances, at least from my living time, varying things between September 2014 and the Summer of 2016, but most were minor enough to not be specifically remembered.
But during the Winter and Spring of 2016 I had
- trouble with my right shoulder, causing me to use my LEFT Forearm a lot more than over the previous 2 years.
- My left shoulder was definitely weakened because of not being exercised properly because a leaning function in our narrow hall, 23 inches wide OR less with sliding door only partially open, in
- July 2016, caused me to dislocate my Left Shoulder ROTATOR CUFF in more than 3 areas.
This was proven after it was brought back into position August 28th, the MRI results done in October 2016 showed there was more than one area of injury which I’m still getting care for. The only way I was taken seriously by the doctor was my lie about the so called level of pain I was feeling, since it was disruptive AND no care for deeper injuries was ever received.
This wasn’t nice, but it was easier than suffering more shitty assessments, but the original shoulder brace shifted something else in my lower left arm…
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6