Continuing from post- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS- Maybe the pain & injury diary can grow value in pain assessments as well as more accurate treatments. Like
- what if the doctors had a visual flip-book relating the pain as well as the injury progressing as I have suffered?
- what if the medical community had made assessments accurately for me instead of basing things on their own personal ratings of my pain estimates?…
2013 Forearm Brace against fall pressure collapse ache that varied from the fall and diminished in generally over months.
- I had passed out for over 30 minutes.
- The work done in the previous years of college with jobs as well as taking on the care of grades didn’t happen.
- I was exhausted all of the time.
- For the time after that fall, I remained in college until graduation taking a full course load, but not doing the extra work previously practiced during my college time.
- The injurious fall that caused the faint was from my right calf, a multiple fracture was displayed on the one X-ray of June 10th, 2014.
- The X-ray was left unexamined by all my doctors.
- My one viewing of the 6-10-2014 right calf X-ray showed a dancer’s fracture of the inner back Tibia, but as the hospital ‘lost’ the picture I have not received any treatment.
- Antibiotics were being used by me early in June 2014, the pain went away for a time. An itchy calf had me rubbing it, and I pushed in part of the unhealed calf fracture.
And this is only part of my calf story, further mishaps are causing more problems, but there are only mentions with this section, because we are sharing a Visual PAIN Timeline for the LEFT FOREARM.
But please be aware there are multiple associated accounts because of the weaknesses growing from a lack of a care as well as the need for proper treatments…
Previous Associated Posts
A VISUAL TIMELINE- From September 2013 into April 2017
#11- 2013 Stressed Injury & #12- & #13- & #14- & #15- & #16- & #17- & #18- & #19- & #20- &