The pain splitting AND swelling that resulted from the shoulder bracing demonstrated to me that also the injuries of my left calf were splintering as I feel towards my knee and towards my ankle. With use my left arm is splintering towards my wrist. This is not normal but maybe people with dense bones are more likely to have this happen because of the greater bone resistance to splitting breaks which separate bone parts completely.
Winter & Spring 2017 Swelling & Splitting Pain Tied Together
At present my Lower LEFT Arm suffers swelling and more, pictures from February to April of 2017 are demonstrative visuals. As you can see with the pictures, the swelling green section is over the lower forearm bone, it has not reached the wrist bones, but it is very close.
Osteoclasts were not allowed to work the separated bone into the freshened injury after the Father’s Day Fall of 2014. After pushing a part of the bone down behind the plate as it was in my arm then did not realign on the injury properly, thus it did not heal onto the base bone properly.
This is only part of Rhapsodie’s issues, but having bones improperly cared for can weaken the overall body of any person.
- How do multiple repeated spreading fractures weaken a person?
- How does the lack of correct bone care hurt and add problems beyond pain?
There are definite answers to these questions, but in consideration of my left arm, more and more physical weakness hinders my physical activity and the muscle mass decrease has allowed my injured bone areas to sprawl with greater touchable ease and the lack of use has caused more body problems as well as fear that Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis will be suffered more than it ever should have because of NO DOCTORAL CARE & self patient education.
A person should work to retain body balances, if they do not work towards this through their life they could suffer more and more as we see repeatedly. Originally the PAIN problems I had were just rated by me as accidents in which I would heal from with time. But the years of growing issues, evidenced on these pages demonstrates how initial pain problems diagnosed incorrectly can expand and become worse problems for both patients and their serving medical people. Especially when medical people don’t take the time to investigate more than ‘tell us how you would rate the pain?’ Followed by let’s prescribe a ‘drug.’
To me that’s not work to investigate or learn anything, if you reported to the local police that you saw a car off the road in an odd area with skid tracks through the snow an investigative vehicle would be sent to the location. The problem would be taken care of before the police left the area abandoned with no care for the people.
If the work to pursue diagnostics was done with a little more accurate understanding of the real pain being felt with the medical requests then there could be better care with hopefully less cost as well as time wasted for both the patient searching for care and the doctors who are working to provide care.
- Why is it if a patient talks about pain, there is no care given?
NO wonder there are so many people suffering ‘prescription drug problems.’ For me, pain is a sign of problems, taking drugs to minimize pain weaken my body and add to problems I could get.
I generally get upmost days without any pain, but my movements during the day can and sometimes do cause Pain. A wrong step or a wrong lift can give me lightning pain followed by swelling and an ache that diminishes without more stress. Sleeping is made way more difficult, because my left calf feels like it splits when I rest on my right side for 15 minutes or any more…
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6