Continued from #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better– Because of my pain WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN CHRONIC, shifting and changing based on actions and bone shifting having different time ratings to add the colors to the pictures is useful. But there is more like the detailing that for me is necessary because there is no reference when doctors only see you every 6 months or when there is a specific problem THAT THEY HAVE RECOGNIZED.
WE AS PATIENTS, who have NOT received proper injury treatment, NEED TO KEEP Visual DIARIES, so that doctors can view the progression of pain at least with coloring in pain variables and area changes.
Like for me which pain has never been consistent, it always comes from actions that have increased problems and actions that have effected previous areas where pain was in the past but had been gone for a long while. That is a reason that detailing visuals can really assist others, like doctors OR other healthcare OR physical therapy people, realize what issues you, a patient, is trying to share with them.
Visual descriptions may be generified, but people with problems may also need more details. If I had taken photos or sketches of my arm, with the problems showing, even only the pain charted I could have drawn or colored in the pain variables over time as well as the location shifts so that the doctor’s assessments could be more accurate.
The medical society could do this work also, but in my experience they haven’t done so yet.
Rhapsodie’s Visually Detailing Pain & Variations
My left forearm pain has grown with problems over time, just with using enlarged clips of the pictures from the National Institute Of Pain with added detailing as remembered over time more details of understanding could be seen.
Let me show you my recent work with detailing some of the advancing stages of arm problems based only on my memories from 2014 up to now with the newer problems that grow on my left forearm.
As previously mentioned, the injury to my lower left arm was originally fractured in a car accident. This sketch was pieced with the picture shared by the book and my information added.
AND during the summer of 2014 after taking a twisting fall in 2013 where my weak arm suffered some. THEN there was another fall around Father’s Day 2014 that dramatically increased my problmes. This was demonstrated later, in July of 2014 as I was carrying some envelopes of mail up from the mailbox and a piece of bone popped up out of the bone on my left arm. Instead of taking a picture with my camera, I stood in the yard and pushed the bone down away from the skin.
NO VISUAL EVIDENCE was left for the doctors that they took time to examine or see, AND no one has even gathered accurate assessments of that arm because the 2005 screw removal surgery report was falsified.
BUT maybe if I had previously added the visuals into a timeline of events incorporating any personal pain feelings the doctors’ would accord more serious attention to the injury now. I have not done things that way because of my ignorance of how the doctors misdiagnose based on limited information. Previously my diabetes was appropriately diagnosed when I was 5, because the Hemoglobin A1C taken from my blood placed my blood sugar levels as being way outside normal, and my parents were witnesses to how sick I was and the amount of time I lived sickly.
The bone injury assessments aren’t as easy for the doctors to see after time continues to pass. BUT let me demonstrate how the detailing could add value to visual assessments by medical professionals…
Other Connecting Posts
Whoops Disease Info
- WHOOPS DISEASE-1. Animals
- WHOOPS DISEASE-2. Females
- WHOOPS DISEASE 2b. Water Weight Chart Comparisons
- WHOOPS DISEASE-3. Males
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 4. More!
- WHOOPS DISEASE-5. Nano Mites?
- WHOOPS DISEASE-6. Home Treatment Ideas & Facts
- WHOOPS DISEASE 7a- Updates on Continuous & New Symptoms & Some Treatment Issues
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b1. Problems with Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b2. Problems with Diabetes & MAY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b3. Problems with Diabetes & JUNE Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b4. Problems with Diabetes & JULY Details
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 7b5. Problems with Diabetes & BMI Inaccuracies
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c1 Cure for Diabetes
- WHOOPS DISEASE-7c2. A Possible Cure for Type 1 Diabetes & other medical aspects
- WHOOPS DISEASE-8. Dryness Issues & Self Treatment Actions
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 9. Life Through Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
- WHOOPS DISEASE- 10. Life Beyond Whoops Disease Medical Treatments
Additional Connecting Information
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
- About Rhapsodie’s medical situations- #2
- Rhapsodie’s Medical Continued #3
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
1) To have a shared written record, that’s useful. 2) To provide info to others to assist them in planning to deal with the horrid medical system of the U.S. 3) To hopefully impact doctors & health carers to do more work than just using reports which may be false.
- #01. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments CAN CAUSE MORE BODY DAMAGE
- #02- PAIN Assessments Corresponding with UTI’s
- #03. Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with A HIGH PAIN Tolerance
- #04- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments with JUST Rate Pain from 0 to 10
- #05- Inaccurate Doctoral PAIN Assessments based on Guesses
- #06- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments because of no Patient Pain Understanding
- #07- Inaccurate PAIN Ratings with NO Applicable Associations
- #08- Inaccurate PAIN Assessments MADE a BIT Better
- #09- Detailing Diaries Could Limit Inaccurate PAIN Assessments
- #10- A PAIN & Injury Diary MAY Change Inaccurate Doctoral ASSESSMENTS
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- Visual PAIN Diary- 2013 Stressed Injury
- #12- Visual PAIN Diary- June 2014- Father’s Day Weekend
- #13- Visual PAIN Diary- July 2014- Painful Pokey Boney Walk
- #14- Visual PAIN Diary- August 2014 to Summer 2016 INACCURATE Records SUFFERED
- #15- Visual PAIN Diary- July through December 2016- NO PROFESSIONAL CARE More Problems
- #16- Visual PAIN Diary- Winter into Spring 2017- Worse & Better
- #17- Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With…
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6