Medically my situation continues to get worse with no practical diagnosis that can lead to recovery. In fact I’m treating my acid reflux with unpasteurized cider vinegar and honey previous to sleeping. And I’m treating my pain with an antibiotic. A prescribed antibiotic gave me the knowledge that the pain in my right leg and my left arm was from an infection of the, in my assumption, untreated bone areas. So now I use frankincense and live walking like this:
And please forgive me for showing you the underwear, it’s definitely not attractive. But the view does show my present reality. On top of the doctor’s making NO DIAGNOSIS, use of the antibiotic has brought the pain in left leg to life. A student of Monroe High School in from 1986 to 1988 I also used the old gym with the wood floors, and I fractured my left calf on a section of bad floor. The fracture healed without medical treatment, by doctors, just my own brand of push and shove and the use of ace bandages for some weeks. Proof of the viability of my self treatment was diagnosed in 2000 after I was brought to the emergency because of a car accident. The doctor said that the fracture, of my left leg, “had healed superbly.”
A re-injury at work in 2008 was diagnosed as not a problem by Dr. Virginia Shephard who was practicing in Hornell, NY at that time. But now that’s WRONG. The short step by my right leg means that the left tibia is suffering more stress. Since August of 2014 my left calf has twinged with pain that is spreading from the original center fracture. In fact some of the videos show my left knee and ankle area wrapped. That’s because it feels like the bone is spreading when it shouldn’t be.
A fissure is a fracture that happens when the stress on the bone is stronger than the area of the bone being stressed. The fissure cover picture, that was going to originally be used, came from this link:https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=… Just 2 months ago another Orthopedic doctor said there was arthritis growing in my left knee. Uhm, this seems to have gotten worse with LACK OF TREATMENT THAT FOLLOWED MISDIAGNOSIS’. I’m sick of it, but it’s so bad movement isn’t good at all and there’s even more.
Additional Connecting Information
Post-[This one] Rhapsodie’s Medical Hassles #1
Rhapsodie has written about these issues for multiple reasons:
- To have a shared written record, that’s useful in case Whoops Disease kills her OR she ends up in a hospital OR somewhere else.
- To provide information to others to assist them in dealing with the horrid medical system the U.S. has at present.
- To hopefully impact a doctor OR health carer eventually that will take the time to look beyond the false records in their reports who can take the time to do better work themselves for Rhapsodie and for others.
Other Sets of Posts corresponding with Whoops Disease are shared below. And more posts about Inaccurate PAIN Assessments and actions medical society could use starts here.
Rhapsodie’s Visual PAIN Diary- From September 2013 into April 2017
- #11- 2013
- #12- June 2014
- #13- July 2014
- #14- August 2014 to Summer 2016
- #15- July through December 2016
- #16- Winter into Spring 2017
- #17- April 2017
- #18- February 2018- With Updated Assessments & Images
Rhapsodie’s ideas to improve Medical ASSESSMENTS by doctors
- #19- Medical ASSESSMENT Improvement Ideas Begin With
- #20- For Doctors & Medical People to Work On Continuously
- #21- Improve Medical Assessments & Limit Legal Hassles
- #22- Patient’s & Doctor’s NEED to Communicate Well
- #23- Relational Corresponding PAIN Chart Part- A- Section 1 through 4a
- #24- Relational Corresponding Pain Chart Part A- Section 4 & Part- B- Sections 5 & 6
- #25- Infectious PAIN Variances
- #26- Your healthcare is YOUR HEALTHCARE!
- #27- Good COMMUNICATION a Necessity
- #28- More ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS with Good Reporting, Filing, & Reviewing
- #29- OUR Responsibilities!
- #30- Growing PAIN Problems