It’s large, it’s long, and it’s definitely mine. Here’s what I’m doing at Indiegogo:
You’re Invited to Share this Campaign, especially if you just want to laugh,
OR if you want to help the underappreciated and unknown!!!
The only way you find to trust me is to contribute, and see how I live up to my word. Start with a penny, see if the thanks aren’t shared!!! And if you’re willing I’d love to see you share because there is more than penny’s given in care. Please use Indiegogo’s share tools if you want to help others to see what they can do for care.
I’m presently marketing to help the world find inspiration with thought and imagination. This work for people of the world will go further with readers and to get readers money is needed not only for me, but to give FREE copies of great literature to the public.
For 4 years Rhapsodie McClintick has been full-time college student working to further author Ava D. Dohn and herself. But now more is needed in terms of time and money. Money to help others see what’s great for thee and for me. And money for time to live and share more of an author beyond compare.
What these funds are for:
- Free books for the Western, NY libraries.
- Money for book fairs and conventions to find artists and readers to take this work further.
- Money to pay for food and rent while time is spent by Rhapsodie working.
- Money to hire another to e-market professionally and help eliminate the awkward e-presence of RM4avaddohn.
- Maybe funds that will help contribute to Graphic novels and filming in the future.
What we need:
- Money for 500 to 1000 books= $10,000 to $20,000.
- Funds for conventions- EX. Comicon Sandiego= $2,600; Travel = $1,500; Room = $3,000; Food = $1,000; Set-up = $1,000 TOTAL = $9,100.
- Dollars for more book fairs and such = $5,000.
- Money for another e-marketeer = $30,000 for year 1 plus hiring expenses of between $5,000 and $10,000.
- Time to grow and share = 1 year = $53,000.
TOTALING: $112,100 to $127,100
What you get:
- The power of giving great literature away for public edification.
- For 1 to 999 pennies a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all.
- For 1,000 pennies= $10.00 a public shoutout to all the authors Twitter contacts.
- For 1,500 pennies= $15.00 a bookmark for Sisters of the Bloodwind, when your address information is shared for shipping.
- For 2,500 pennies= $25.00 an e-copy coupon for author Ava D. Dohn’s book.
- For 10,000 pennies = $100 a copy of Sisters of the Bloodwind, when your address information is shared for shipping.
- For 25,000 pennies = $250 a signed copy of Sisters of the Bloodwind, when your address information is shared for shipping.
Before the goal is met:
- Funds will go into paying for free copies to distribute to public libraries after the first $10,000 funds will go into hiring a professional e-marketeer.
- After the giveaways money will go to gathering professional legal and financial guidance.
- Next when $40,000 in funds is reached money will go into sharing this publication with book fairs and other conventions.
- After the first $100,000 Rhapsodie will endeavor to gather more funds for filming and graphic novel growth.
Let me demonstrate my trustworthiness, contribute, and see how I live up to my word. Start with a penny, see if the thanks aren’t shared!!! And if you’re willing I’d love to see you share because there is more than penny’s given in care. Please use Indiegogo’s share tools if you want to help others to see what they can do for care.